Riding on the surge across global markets today, the Nifty 50 closed at 19,689.85, gaining 177.50 points or 0.91%. Coal India, Adani Ports, Airtel, and Kotak Bank were among today’s biggest winners. Unfortunately, not everyone went home happy.
NSE Top Losers Today
|Stocks||Previous Day’s Closing Price||Last Traded Price||Change (%)|
|INDUSIND BANK LIMITED||1428.55||1418.6||-0.7|
|TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES LIMITED||3638.35||3629.5||-0.24|
|DR. REDDY’S LABORATORIES LIMITED||5494.85||5485.9||-0.16|
|TITAN COMPANY LIMITED||3267.5||3265.95||-0.05|
NSE Top Losers
- Indusind Bank Ltd.: Indusind Bank features on our list of NSE top losers today for the second time this month. A decrease in MF shareholding in the previous quarter, a decline in cash generated from the core business, and high promoter stock pledges resulted in the company losing 0.7% of its share price value.
- CIPLA Ltd.: Featuring on our list of Nifty top losers today for the fourth time this month, CIPLA lost 0.5% of its stock price value due to inefficient use of shareholder funds, a drop in cash flow from operations and a warning letter from the US FDA.
- TCS: Featuring for the first time this month on our list of NSE top losers today, TCS lost 0.24% of its share price value due to a drop in profit margin (QoQ) and net profit, a decline in net cash flow and high promoter stock pledges.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.: Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories features on our list of Nifty top losers today for the third time this month. A decrease in MF shareholding in the previous quarter, a drop in net cash flow, ongoing lawsuits, and regulatory investigations led to the company losing 0.16% of its stock price.
- Titan: Featuring on our list of NSE top losers today for the first time this month, Titan lost 0.05% of its share price value due to a drop in MF shareholding in the last quarter, a decline in profit margin (YoY) and quarterly net profit and a decrease in net cash flow.
Despite global concerns over the conflict erupting in the Middle East, international markets rallied thanks to comments from the US Federal Reserve that reassured investors about interest rates.
I’m Archana R. Chettiar, an experienced content creator with
an affinity for writing on personal finance and other financial content. I
love to write on equity investing, retirement, managing money, and more.